Sixth Form Dress Code
The Redborne Sixth Form dress code is smart-casual. We expect you to make sensible choices in what you wear to school, ensuring it is appropriate for the season and the activities that you are undertaking in school.
The following clothing is NOT permitted:
- Tracksuit bottoms
- Leggings (unless being worn under a dress or tunic or longer line top)
- Any item made from see through material
- Any item which leaves shoulders uncovered.
- Cropped tops or cropped t-shirts.
- Sports shorts or those made from tracksuit/ jersey material.
- Ripped jeans.
- Tops, jackets or t-shirts with offensive slogans.
Students not dressed appropriately may be asked to arrange for suitable attire to be dropped off at school or may be asked to go home and change before accessing lessons.
During lessons, coats and hats should be removed; and all students should wear their lanyards whilst on the school site.