All students in years 9-11 must wear our school uniform which comprises the items detailed below. It should be viewed in conjunction with our uniform policy.
White polo short sleeved shirt, with black striped ribbed collar.
Black V-neck jumper with school badge.
This is a black branded hoodie which can be worn instead of or over the jumper. This is the only hoodie which may be worn as part of our uniform. Please do not confuse this with the red hoodie that is to be worn for PE.
Skirt or Trousers
Girls can choose between the skirt or trousers available from the school shop or our stockist Prestige:
- Girls’ knee length straight pencil skirt with back vent.
- Girls’ black straight leg slim fit trouser.
Boys’ trousers must be slim fit or regular fit that available from the school shop or our stockist Prestige:
Boys’ flat front, slim fit trousers
- Boys’ single pleated, regular fit trousers
Boys’ tailored shorts
- These must be shorts purchased from the school or Prestige and can be worn in the warmer months
Plain black with flat or low heels. Please see additional notes below.
Socks / Tights
- Plain black or white socks
- Black or natural coloured tights.
Coats (front fastening) may be worn on top of the uniform. The only hoodie which may be worn is the black Redborne hoodie.
Please note the following:
- Skirts are to be worn on or below the knee
- Nail varnish, if worn, must be neutral in colour and nails must be short in length
- Inappropriate or excessive make-up is not permitted
- Extreme hair colour or styles are not permitted
- Body piercing is not permitted, e.g. nose studs.
- Long earrings or wide hoops can easily be caught and pulled. For safety, we do not permit these. Excessive jewellery is not permitted.
- Trainers, boots and backless shoes are not permitted. Some shops sell ‘uniform’ school shoes that are not allowed at Redborne – if in doubt, please check with us before buying
- Hoods must be worn down at all times and hats are not to be worn in the school buildings
- Caps are not permitted.
- School Shop (Via North Reception) – Tel. 01525 842654, e-mail email@example.com Opening hours: 5 days a week during term time only between 10.00am and 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and between 10.00am and 3.00pm Fridays.
- The uniform order form can also be found on the school website – www.redborne.com and orders can be placed via Wisepay using the link on the website. For login details please contact the school shop or finance office.
- School Stockist (excluding PE kit) – Prestige Design & Workwear Ltd, 46-48 High Street, Flitwick, Beds, MK45 1DX, Tel. 01525 716558
PE Kit is available from the school shop.